Wednesday, January 8, 2014

10 Reasons Why I KEEP the Biblical Sabbath as a Christian


 10 Reasons Why I KEEP the Biblical Sabbath as a Christian



Every Christian should be fully cognizant and aware of what he or she is doing in worship. Every believer should know what he is choosing to do, he should know where it is commanded in Scripture. If he chooses to pick up a religious habit he should know where he is commanded in Scripture. If he chooses to lay down a religious habit he should know where he is commanded to lay it down in Scripture, and he should be able to give a rational and biblically verifiable reason to anyone who asks him to give a reason for what he believes. So these are Biblical reasons why I keep the biblical Sabbath as a believer in the death and resurrection of Messiah for my salvation, but I still keep the biblical Sabbath, and here's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment